ZB 100cc Engine DESIGN ADVANTAGES :
-NEW & IMPROVED 100CC SLANT ENGINE
Our new 100cc engine now has the cylinder head and body integrated and eliminates cylinder head leakage.
This engine features a 45 degree angled spark plug and include a steel intake manifold, with a larger inner diameter for improved performance.
The engine has a 1 3/8 (1.375) inch diameter down-tube engine mount accommodating the most common bicycle frames. Higher grade nuts and bolts are used throughout the entire engine.
-NEW PISTON DESIGN
The 100cc pistons have a 50mm diamter. It uses three 50mm x 1.5mm which helps in sealing and increases horsepower.
The piston pin has a diameter of 12mm which helps against wear and tear.
- HIGH QUALITY FUEL LINE
Improved fuel line quality is included with these kits that don't get hard over time.
- IMPROVED CLUTCH
The clutch spring is thickened to prevent the clutch from slipping. The clutch pressure plate is also thickened to prevent it from deforming over time.
The length of the clutch shaft where the small sprocket is located is 2mm longer.
Clutch uses two 8mm steel balls to reduce resistance when riding.
- LARGE FRAME TUBE ADAPTER
The large frame tube adapter accommodates up to 2 inch diameter down tubes.
- Model: ZB-100CC-SLVR
- Engine type: Single cylinder, air-cooled, 2-stroke, Power * Rotary Speed
- Bore & Stroke: 50mm x 40mm
- Engine Rate Power: 5hp (under 5000rpm
- Ignition Mode: CDI
- Compression Ratio: 8:01
- Driving Ratio: 18:01
- Fuel Type: No.90
- Type of Sparking Plug: Type 4135
- Clutch: Friction disc type manual clutch
- Connecting road small head needle roller bearings: 121616 type
- Cool Mode: Natural Air Cooling
- Oil: 2-stroke Petrol Engine (10W/40, 10W/30)
- Net Weight: 27lbs
- Color: Silver
- Fuel type: Octane 89 and above
- Lubrication Oil: 2 Stroke Synthetic Motorcycle Oil
- Mixing Ration for Fuel and Oil: 16:1 for new engines (20:1 after running approx 500Km)
What do I need to put my motorized bike together?
1. Requires basic mechanics and simple tools (any mechanical experience always helps!) There are a number of Youtube videos and references we offer to help with installation.
2. It takes about a few hours to install while using easy to follow detailed instructions (which can be found on our website at https://zoombicycles.com/pages/installation-help or by copying and pasting that URL link into your browser. If you are unable to download or access the site, please send us an inquiry and we will be happy to send you the details directly.
What type of bicycles with these racing engines fit on?
The racing engine requires a clearance of at least 15 inches in height on the seat tube (the part of the frame under the seat) and 14-15 inches in length on the down tube (the diagonal part of the frame), and it is approximately 5 inches wide.
We recommend installing these kits on bicycles with a 1 inch diameter seat tube and with a 1-1.25 inch diameter on the down tube.
We have a gallery available on our website and you'll be able to view a selection of bicycles that these engines have been installed on.
Designed to fit most 26” Bicycles (Cruiser, Road, Mountain, Chopper) with a Standard V-frame. Approximately 9-11” of clearance is necessary between the top bar and bottom bracket with a frame diameter of around 1”.
User Manual (now accessible only through http://www.zoombicycles.com/installation)
- Outlines Spark plug and clutch adjustment procedures.
- Troubleshooting tips.
- Basic installation of rear sprocket and engine instructions. More detailed instructions are also available
- Parts breakdown and diagram of engine breakdown.
***SOME PARTS AND ACCESSORIES INCLUDED WITH THE BICYCLE ENGINE KIT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE SHOWN IN THE PICTURES.***